Jforjoomla
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
No Module Parameters
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: No Module Parameters
Engs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
No Module Parameters 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -8
Apolgosies if this has been posted as I thought I did but can not see it anywhere. I REALY need help with the gift registry install please. Ive downloaded 2 joomla applications and they are working fine. But for some reason when I try install the Gift registry, the parameters are not showing. Im new to this, so not sure what how and where. I have downloaded the zipped file and saved it under My Documents. I unzipped it and then try to upload and install it via the site backend. Obviously that did not work as there were alot of files. Then I tried to upload the zipped file and it said no XML but I saw two xml files. When I tried to install it via the directory, it says installed sucessfully but then the parameters do not show. Please can somebody assist me.
Thank you. Engela
and now its saying can not find the XML set up file in the package?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/17 04:42 By Engs.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Engs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:No Module Parameters 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -8
Thank you. I have emailed all the details to you so you can have a look. I was also given this answer but it did not work for me

The XML file is available in gift registry zip.

Download the gift registry zip.

Unzip first the zip folder.

Install the gift registry component.

or is gift registry zip a seperate file I need to download. I downloaded com_gift_registry, then I unzipped it. The XML files I can see in com_giftregistry is giftregistry.xml. I tried to install that file individually did not work, I then tried to zip only the com_giftregistry folder to upload all the contents and it also did not work.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
Facebook Twitter
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Linkedin Youtube